This Beachwalk Town-home is an end unit with lots of light streams through the living room and dining room every day. It also has a loft allowing it to sleep 8 guests comfortably. A unique feature of this unit is how they turned the outside owners closet into a laundry room by making it accessible from the inside. It also makes for a more spacious kitchen by removing the washer and dryer and relocating them to the laundry room. Beachwalk is one of more than 60 neighborhoods located in the Sandestin Beach Resort which has 4 golf courses,a marina, tennis courts, 7 miles of waterfront. miles of walking and biking paths plus private access to the most beautiful beaches in the world. It is also the home to the Baytowne Wharf which has restaurants, shopping and entertainment.
Ginger Lundstrom of Platinum Realty, LLC
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of The Emerald Coast,
Vol. 25, Issue 03, Page 18.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Electric Oven/Range
- Washer/Dryer Inc.: Clothes Washer
- Cable/Satellite TV: Cable TV
- Pets Allowed: Pets Allowed
- Gated Access
- Home Owner Asso.: Beach, Community Golf, Community Pool, Community Tennis Court(s), Fee Incl. Cable TV, Fee Incl. Grounds Maintenance, Fee Incl. Management Fees, Fee Incl. Master Association, Fee Incl. Security, Gated Community, Marina, Playground
- Putting Green/Golf
- MLS Area: Miramar/Sandestin Resort
- Golf Course: Community Golf
- Sewer Utilities: Public Sewer
- Tennis Facilities: Community Tennis Court(s)
- Water Utilities: Public Water Supply
- Waterfront: Pond Front
- Living Room: 14 X 14
- Dining Room: 11 x 14
- Master Bedroom: 14 X 14