This one bedroom is located on the amenity level of the first phase of Baytowne Wharf making it highly desirable to renters and for the lucky owner that buys it. You just walk out your door to pools, hot tubs, children's pool, cook out area, fitness center and a snack bar. Then continue on and you have the entire Village of Baytowne Wharf with all of it's restaurants, night life and shopping at your finger tips. This one bedroom is also even more special as it has an additional sleeping area with a double bed and TV, so 2 couples or a small family would be very comfortable here. You would also have a full size kitchen and a great outdoor area too. The owner just installed a new HVAC unit in Fall, 2017! Make sure you see this special one bedroom plus!
Ginger Lundstrom of Platinum Realty, LLC
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of The Emerald Coast,
Vol. 26, Issue 04, Page 19.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Washer/Dryer Inc.: Clothes Washer
- Cable/Satellite TV: Cable TV, Cable TV Available
- Roof: Shingle/Shake Roof
- Gated Access
- Home Owner Asso.: Beach, Community Dockage, Community Golf, Community Pool, Community Room, Community Tennis Court(s), Exercise Room, Fee Incl. Cable TV, Fee Incl. Grounds Maintenance, Fee Incl. Master Association, Fee Incl. Security, Gated Community, Marina, Playground
- Putting Green/Golf
- Garage: Garage(s)
- Parking: Covered Parking
- Patio: Covered Patio
- Interior Construction: Ceiling Fan(s)
- MLS Area: Miramar/Sandestin Resort
- Boat Facilities: Boat Launch
- Golf Course: Community Golf
- Sewer Utilities: Public Sewer
- Tennis Facilities: Community Tennis Court(s)
- Water Utilities: Public Water Supply
- Dining Room: 10x20
- Master Bedroom: 11x12