This cute cottage is tucked away in a woodsy setting, but only a short walk to the pool. New HVAC in 2017! The kitchen has been updated with granite and stainless appliances and looks off into the dining and living room for an open feel to the plan. You can go through the french doors into a separate family room that has a sleeper sofa. There are 2 bedrooms downstairs one which has twin beds and the other has a Queen bed. Both of these bedrooms have a full bath and there is a full size washer and dryer in the cottage. The master bedroom has a full bath with a Jacuzzi and a walk in closet. Lots of light pours into the bedroom from all of the windows looking out onto the deck.This is the only cottage with parking for 3 cars and a golf cart. Owners took it off rental for easy showings.
Ginger Lundstrom of Platinum Realty, LLC
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of The Emerald Coast,
Vol. 25, Issue 07, Page 20.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Electric Oven/Range
- Washer/Dryer Inc.: Clothes Washer
- Cable/Satellite TV: Cable TV, Cable TV Available
- Pets Allowed: Pets Allowed
- Gated Access
- Home Owner Asso.: Beach, Community Dockage, Community Game Room, Community Golf, Community Pool, Community Tennis Court(s), Exercise Room, Fee Incl. Cable TV, Fee Incl. Management Fees, Fee Incl. Master Association, Fee Incl. Security, Gated Community, Marina, Picnic Area(s), Playground
- Putting Green/Golf
- Parking: Covered Parking
- Porch/Deck: Open Deck
- MLS Area: Miramar/Sandestin Resort
- Boat Facilities: Boat Launch
- Golf Course: Community Golf
- Sewer Utilities: Public Sewer
- Tennis Facilities: Community Tennis Court(s)
- Water Utilities: Public Water Supply
- Waterfront: Creek Front
- Entryway / Foyer: 9 x 5
- Dining Room: 31 x 21
- Kitchen: 8 x 12
- Master Bedroom: 15 x 14